GIRLFIGHT MAGAZINE #2 is inclusive. We publish everyday women and female models who represents various forms of female Empowerment and inspires women to achieve anything in life. So we cover women in day-to-day jobs who are not models, amateur models, full-time professional models, and Models whove been in published in Maxim. We're not limited by this so feel free to tell your story either by writing or through art!
NOW TAKING SUBMISSIONS FOR ISSUE 2:
ALL SHAPES, SIZES, COLORS, AND AGES 18+
MODELS FROM WITHIN AND OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
GENRES/STYLES WANTED: We need cosplay, horror, gore, gothic, fitness, fashion, urban fashion, high concept fashion, lingerie, fantasy, fairy tales, elves, mermaids, casual chic, Implieds, swimsuit, boudoir, Avant-garde, steampunk, cyberpunk, fight, emotionally-charged and provocative shoots. Censored nudes are accepted if the censorship is creative and fits the theme (i.e. a pumpkin over nipples for a Halloween shoot) but no blurs, black boxes. Censored nudes must be of a tasteful fine artistic nature; fine arts Museum quality.
COVER MODEL SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!!!! YOU COULD BE ON THE COVER!!!
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 31, 2017
TENTATIVE PRINT DATES: MARCH-JUNE 2018
All models who are published in the second issue of GIRLFIGHT Magazine will receive a free physical copy. This includes free shipping outside of the United States.
Are you a survivor of:
Suicide, depression, cancer, autism, domestic violence, body image, eating disorders, poverty, rape, trafficking, kidnapping, or other disease or struggle? Tell us your story in more than half a page when you submit your photos.
GIRLFIGHT Magazine #2 is seeking creatives to be interviewed for FEATURED ARTISTS category.
- Your fitness routine
- Your experience as a professional makeup artist or hair stylist in a film or fashion
- Your experience as an accomplished athlete
- Your experience owning an accomplished agency
- Your experience at a Cosplay convention, your experience at a horror convention
- Your experience at a fashion runway show (any genre)
- Your experience as a brand ambassador for a major Fortune 500 company
- Your experience as a pageant or beauty contest winner
- Your experience as a MMA or martial arts/wrestler/fighter
- Your experience as a ring girl
- Your experience at an international car or other show like HIN, NOPI
- Your experience in a body-building contest such as those held at the Arnold Expo
E-mail me why I should interview you and publish your story. Photos of you at these events are required as well as photographer credit.
What to send:
- Photo Quality: Send up to 3 different photos in HIGH RES, (300 dpi in size), LARGE JPEGS, 30mb+ that you would like to have published in, at least, 8.75x11.25 portrait or 11.25x8.75 landscapes with a safe zone for printing is 8.25x10.75 portrait or 10.75x8.25 landscapes.. All photos MUST be professional looking. We will pick the very best ones.
- Age Verification: You must attest and certify in the release that 1) You are at least eighteen years of age at the time of signing our release and 2) You were at least eighteen years of age at the time you were photographed in the photographs submitted along with your birthdate and 3) Witnessed by the photographer for the photos you wish to submit. No photo ID is required unless you submit censored or implied nude photos and if we choose to publish you we will request a photo ID after the submission deadline.
- Bio: Write a small bio about yourself or your work. Include FB/IG/MM information.
- The release form: Download the release form here. You may digitally fill it out and sign it with an electronic signature using Adobe Fill & Sign on your mobile device or Adobe Acrobat on your desktop/laptop device. You can also download a DOC copy here.
Get them here: Google Playstore (Android devices) ; iTunes (Apple devices) ; On a Desktop/Laptop computer
- Where to Send: Request a DropBox link by sending a message to Kelcey Coe On Facebook or by Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org